In any written performance, structure, clear sentence structure and logical organization are important.
An essay usually consists of the following parts.
In this part, you need to state the problem, clearly articulating it, and the degree of its relevance.
Here you express your opinion, highlight several arguments, reasoning, supporting your point of view in detail with evidence (from statistics, your own experience, etc.).
Is mymathgenius legit? You should also state that there is an opposing point of view and explain why you do not agree with it.
The conclusion should be formulated in accordance with the problem expressed, it should contain the point of view that you hold, the main idea that you came to in the process of reasoning.
How do I begin to write my essay?
- Make an outline of the essay by briefly formulating the problem in the introductory part, highlighting several arguments "FOR" and "AGAINST" in the main part, and a brief conclusion;
- think through what arguments you can make for your arguments;
- now expand each of your thoughts, add descriptive elements to your sentences, add reasoning;
- add phrases characteristic of an essay;
- check literacy (spelling, punctuation, grammar, structure of writing, logic, how fully the communicative task is accomplished).